Pages

Monday, March 29, 2010

Oklahoma!!!!

WOW! Today is the first day that "STAMPS" really took of, literally!!! Today at 11: 50 am The STAMPS groups (CJ, Jordan P., Owen & Nick) took off from BWI to Oklahoma. Afterwards we went to see our awesome hotel and got snacks. Later that day we got to meet Mrs. Lauren and her husband. We also had dinner with them at Pei Wei. After a great dinner a Pei Wei we all meet about questions for the Superintendent of Oklahoma National Parks. I can't wait until tomorrow!!

4 comments:

  1. What are you going to ask the park superintendent? It is great that he made time to talk with you even though he isn't even at the park!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear about the interview with the Superintendent of Oklahoma National Parks. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well A.Trenkle you have done a great job getting the boys there. I can see their excitement shine through the blog. Now that I know you can sing I expect more singing please. Where in world is Ms. Trenkle? I will ask that question until I see you appear. Keep having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You all look like you are having a blast! I wish I was there to experience the beauty! Learn and much as you can and enjoy every second!

    ReplyDelete