Pages

Monday, April 5, 2010

My Top 10 list of the Oklahoma Trip

Hey everyone. This is my last blog until the next STAMPS meeting. This one is my top 10 list of my favorite things.
  1. Meeting Rangers Lauren, Chris, Kathryn,Minoma,Joel,and Suprintendent Bruce(and the other rangers we met whose names elude me at the moment).
  2. Photographing the events (mainly the wildlife).
  3. Talking to the 6th grade Sulphur students.
  4. Going to the Oklahoma City National Memorial.
  5. Going to the Chickasaw National Recreation Area and going into the streams.
  6. Going to the Washita "Battlefield" and hearing the story from the perspective of a Cheyenne descendant.
  7. The Sonic Milkshakes.
  8. The Which Wich? sandwiches we had with SHMS alumni Kiera and Najah.
  9. Eating the Pei Wei food.
  10. Trying a Chipotle Burrito.

No comments:

Post a Comment