Pages

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Our Last Day

Today the STAMPS group went to two main places, The Toy & Action Museum (Surely on my top ten list), and the Wichita Mountains. At the Toy & Action Museum we walked in and bought tickets, but once I walked through the exhibit doors…WOW!!!! There was everything imaginable. Batman, Star Wars, All Super-heroes, and my favorite World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) exhibit. I even got a chance to play Star Wars chess with Nick with Owen coaching him. After leaving one of the best toys exhibits, it was off to “Meers” a world famous restaurant. In the restaurant everything was normal, until we encountered a wasp. It was quite interesting. I got to take on the “World Famous Meers Burger.” (I recommend it).

After lunch it is off the Wichita Mountains. Before we ventured to the top of Mt. Scott we visited some animals. We saw Long Horn Cattle, Buffalo/ Bison, and my favorite PRAIRIE DOGS!!!!!! As we drove to the top of Mt. Scott we all were looking down at how high we were. When we got to the top Jordan and Owen videotaped and took pictures with Ms. Trenkle. Nick and I sat on some of the rocks on a flat part of the mountain (with supervision of course). Today was our last day being involved with activities. I don’t want to leave…yet.

3 comments:

  1. Hey hope you had a good time sorry that I'm late in sending you this but i'm glad to see you had a good time. Get home safely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fantastic day. How was the long horn burger? I guess it was good to have the burger before you met the living source of the burger. :-)

    Safe trip, see you soon.

    ReplyDelete