Pages

Thursday, April 1, 2010

The Toy and Action Figure Museum/Wichita Mountains

Hey everyone, it's our last day. But on the upside I got some GREAT pictures. Today we went to The Toy and Action Figure Museum and Wichita Mountains. The Toy and Action Figure Museum was really something else. There were so many toys you’d think a child dreamt it all up. There was one section designed to look like an obsessed child’s room with collectible action figures. My personal favorite was the section that had WWE wrestling figures. Any avid fan would know they were old because they had people like Bret Hart and Hulk Hogan. I saw figures of Batman, Robin, Yoda, and MANY other figurines.

We then went to Meer’s, a Southern restaurant whose food was DELICIOUS. I had some barbecue chicken and in my opinion matched that of my father’s barbecue chicken. We then paid for our food and went to Wichita Mountains. We saw so much wildlife. We saw longhorn cattle, more bison, and………..PRAIRIE DOGS!! I got some great pictures of all of them. There was even a bird of prey (I think a turkey vulture) but the prairie dogs, as evasive as they were escaped the bird. We then went up the mountain by car and boy was it windy! We took some pictures and went back to the hotel then ate with Rangers Lauren and Chris.

We’re coming back!!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great day was had by all. Your father and uncle would have love to visit the Toy & Action Figure Musuem. Did you see any GI Joe men? I can't wait to see your pictures and you!! I am so glad that you were able to have such a wonderful experience! See you tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see your pictures. You should publish a photo collection "coffee table" book of your trip.

    I remember Hulk Hogan. I don't know whether that makes me an avid fan or just old. :-)

    safe travels.

    ReplyDelete